Thursday, December 22, 2011

When the going gets tough but the tough refuses to budge

The head is self explanatory I guess. My life is pretty much wrecked the past few days. It felt like college all over again, just that it wasn't college and definitely no fun. On top someone like me who wears zero confidence all the time has it hard. I have realized after giving umpteen number of interviews and facing maximum rejects that it doesn't matter whether you know it, what matters is whether you know it up there in front of those blood sucking fiends aka interviewers. I don't know about others but my mind goes enters into a time freeze mode and the giggling attacks accompanying it just makes it bad and not to mention very very embarrassing. Giggling attacks is in order to save grace when I come across a dumbf.... but it has not so nice side effects. I start laughing because I cant answer, then they start laughing because they think OHH ANOTHER ONE, LETS TAKE HER CASE!!
The worse is when you know your stuff and you still cant answer, that is sad.
Well! I have never been in that situation, I don't know my stuff ever, so I never get sad. Eat well, live well, let the 'tough' go to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment