Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ASMANJAS

I almost forgot to write today but let the world believe it or not, it wasn't due to laziness at all but because I lacked time. The splitting headache that has decided to drop in and say hello should know it is not welcome, at 7 in the morning! definitely not. And I am afraid it all started because of a certain someone I don't like at work. My list of I don't like certain someone's is growing too big..hm may be time for a nickname for them. You see a YOU KNOW WHO is too long. How would Rowling use that everytime. But for today I will take the liberty of using it as I the headache just wants to continue its masquerade here. So this you know who from office wasn't happy with the colours I use in charts, decimals instead of perc is a no-no and its pretty much omygod if my few of my tables dont have a border. Dear me! how do I stand him. The fact that he is good at his work just make him un-pleasanter. Time to go but should I say goodnight or goodmorning?? what the hmmm, its chhutti time. Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment