Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tough times

I like to write but because I do so, it becomes difficult for me to do it well under pressure or when I am stressed. Yes, the day didn't go too well and that is why I had to drag myself to sign and start typing. I always believed if one is upset, they should just settle down with a pen and paper and pour it all out. But with me the phenomenon reverses, the more bad I feel, the more do I cringe away from writing about it. Maybe I like to believe not writing about it will make it go away or it would be undone somehow. I so wish it would be so but alas! Now before my long list of admirers go into a tizzy, I would like to make myself plain that only a bit of the night work part was unpleasant, rest of the day was a dream. As I write on a public platform I would not elaborate further, just say that a sadist is a sad person himself. Now that I have had my sweet comeback I realize that doesn't make me feel great in any way. But I have to admit just writing about it even in a vague manner lifts my spirit and makes me want to jump around to the stupid bollywood gana I am listening to. We learn a word here and a song there is all it takes to get the tough going!
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment