Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Business of Right and Wrong!

How do we define what is right? More importantly how do we point at what is right? Who decides what is right! I am not addressing issues which have anything to do on moral or criminal lines. We have the society and the law for that. I am not even going into what and the way do things is right or not. I am part of this society and I need to bow down to certain rules even if they don't agree with me. Anyway the discussion will go way too long and I am neither well read or experienced to lecture on it. So, I stick to the problems life throws at me- the small insignificant ones!

I have often discovered myself doing what I perceive wrong. Why is it so? Because it is me, all me. I try to change, reform myself, raise myself above the obvious but fall in the same trap again. Do we all do the same? Something tells me yes. We don't get ruled by our brain but a much smaller and a more significant item in the body- the heart. And that pretty much sums it up for us. So, what is the purpose of defining the right and wrong. Why break our head over it, fight and find a reason in it? Just lay back relax and let the heart take over.

But when does life let you have it easy? Isn't it more fun- do all the running around, discuss, brood, realize what is wrong and then never use it, just drop everything and run in the exact opposite direction.

Is it really so then? If you look at the bigger picture, you would realize nah! you can use it. Whether you want to is the question! I don't know how others will make it work, but I intend to use it. Learn from it. If I don't I can still go living but on my own terms and that can get pretty lonely. I don't intend to compromise on my happiness and desires but I want to spend it with the people I love. Whoever says they life entirely on their terms, you are lying. If you have people you care for and love and want in your life, you have to respect their wishes and live life accordingly.

So go figure what is right for you and the one's you love, stop being an arrogant fool, give in sometimes to their demands. Pretty much life for you.

1 comment:

  1. There's always two sides of a coin, right and wrong are similar to it. You just have to choose a path ---- free will OR destiny

    ReplyDelete